from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An international social set made up of wealthy people who travel from one fashionable place to another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A set of wealthy people who travel for pleasure
- adj. Relating to the life style of the jet set.
- v. To follow the life style of the jet set.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an international group of wealthy individuals who travel frequently to international resorts. -- the group is not organized, but membership is defined solely by frequent travel for pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a set of rich and fashionable people who travel widely for pleasure
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.