from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun One who travels for pleasure.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who makes a tour; one who makes a journey for pleasure, stopping at a number of places for the purpose of seeing the sights, scenery, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who makes a tour, or performs a journey, especially for pleasure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Someone who
travelsfor pleasurerather than for business.
- noun derogatory One who visits a place or attends a social event out of curiosity, wanting to watch without commitment or involvement.
- noun sports, informal a member of the visiting team in a match.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun someone who travels for pleasure
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From tour + -ist.
Sorry, no example sentences found.