from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To
maintain; to preserve; to preventfrom deteriorating.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To continue with (work, etc).
- verb intransitive, idiomatic To stay even or ahead.
- verb To ensure that one remains well-informed about something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb lengthen or extend in duration or space
- verb maintain a required pace or level
- verb prevent from going to bed at night
- verb keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb keep informed
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.