from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To maintain; to preserve; to prevent from deteriorating.
- v. To continue with (work, etc).
- v. To stay even or ahead.
- v. To ensure that one remains well-informed about something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. lengthen or extend in duration or space
- v. maintain a required pace or level
- v. prevent from going to bed at night
- v. keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- v. keep informed
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.