from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The measurement of length.
- n. A unit or system of units for measuring length.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the measurement of length.
- n. measure of length; the measure of lines or distances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a unit of measurement of length
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.