from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The state of being liquid.
- noun The quality of being readily convertible into cash.
- noun Available cash or the capacity to obtain it on demand.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state or quality of being liquid; fluid consistence; capacity of flowing freely.
- noun The quality of being smooth, flowing, and agreeable: said of sound, music, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The state or quality of being liquid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable The state or property of being
- noun economics, countable An
asset's property of being able to be sold without affecting its value; the degree to which it can be easily converted into cash.
- noun finance Availability of cash over short term: ability to service short-term debt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun the property of flowing easily
- noun being in cash or easily convertible to cash; debt paying ability
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.