from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
- verb To
- verb To
escortsomeone on a date.
- verb idiomatic To
- verb slang, idiomatic To
- verb To pay money for an official service.
- verb transitive, law To
obtainfrom a proper authority.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- verb obtain by legal or official process
- verb take out or remove
- verb prevent from being included or considered or accepted
- verb purchase prepared food to be eaten at home
- verb take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- verb remove something from a container or an enclosed space
- verb bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- verb remove from its packing
- verb take liquid out of a container or well
- verb make a date
- verb buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food
- verb cause to leave
- verb remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.