from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. certified public accountant
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Certified Public Accountant
- copolymer alloy
- closest point of approach
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a certified public accountant; an accountant certified by the state.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an accountant who has passed certain examinations and met all other statutory and licensing requirements of a United States state to be certified by that state
Sorry, no etymologies found.