from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. master sergeant
- abbr. monosodium glutamate
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Mono-Sodium Glutamate
- abbr. Any chemically free glutamate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See monosodium glutamate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. white crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor; often used in Chinese cooking
Sorry, no etymologies found.