from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A substance, such as an extract or spice, that imparts flavor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that gives flavor, usually a food ingredient.
- v. Present participle of flavor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A substance used for giving flavor to anything.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts
Sorry, no etymologies found.