from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Sports most valuable player
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Most Valuable Player.
- Initialism of Model–View–Presenter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. most valuable player; the player judged to be the most important to the sport, also the name of the award given to that player.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the player judged to be the most important to the sport
Sorry, no etymologies found.