from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who makes a reservation
- n. One who records transactions, such as reservations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who enters accounts or names, etc., in a book; a bookkeeper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer of books; a scribe.
- n. A ‘spotter.’
- n. An entry-clerk or bookkeeper.
- n. One who makes up finished goods into ‘books.’
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who engages a person or company for performances
Sorry, no etymologies found.