from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that cooks, especially a utensil or an appliance for cooking.
- n. A person employed to operate cooking apparatuses in the commercial preparation of food and drink.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An appliance or utensil for cooking food.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an implement for cooking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Specifically, areceptacle in which food may be cooked by steam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a utensil for cooking
Sorry, no etymologies found.