from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of warm: more warm
- n. Something that warms, such as a heater or a soup.
- n. A piece of clothing for warmth, such as a bodywarmer or leg warmer.
- n. An introductory activity, for example in a lesson, to stimulate interest in a topic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, warms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which warms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
Sorry, no etymologies found.