Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disorderly; boisterous; obstreperous; riotous; also, noisily wanton.
- n. A sturdy beggar or vagrant; one who exacts alms by threatenings and abusive language. Also called randy-beggar.
- n. A romping girl; a noisy hoyden; a scold; a violent and vulgar quarrelsome woman.
- n. A spree: as, to be on the randy.
- n. A diminutive of Randall and Randolph, used as a male given name in the US.
- n. A diminutive of the female given name Miranda.
- adj. feeling great sexual desire
“They probably interviewed randy Randy because he's still viewed as a TV guy, even after two-and-a-half years at AOL.”
“The question is: Did randy Randy wear a condom when he wasn't having sex?”
“ANNA MCCLOY, WIFE OF RANDY MCCLOY: We're glad to have Randy back home in West Virginia, where he will receive the best care and be surrounded by people who care about us and our children, which is so important.”
“But once I saw a tweet mentioning the name Randy Hopper, it felt like something out of a movie.”
“KING: The election was to fill the final seven months of the term Randy "Duke" Cunningham resigned earlier this year because of a corruption conviction.”
“Meanwhile her younger brother, Prince Andrew, gained the nickname "Randy Andy" for his tawdry relationship with a soft-core porn actress, and more recently has been in the headlines for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier convicted of hiring an underage prostitute.”
“Prince Andrew was always seen as much more of a party-happy playboy than older brother Prince Charles, so much so that he once labored under the nickname "Randy Andy.”
“Prince Andrew was always seen as much more of a party-happy playboy than older brother Prince Charles, so much so that he once laboured under the nickname "Randy Andy.”
“Rather than caving in to the Big 4 label and their extortion unit, her father, Randy, is doing everything he possibly can to help his daughter, including continually researching file sharing, and anything and everything to do with it, which led him to When Pigs Fly: The Death of Oink, the Birth of Dissent, and a Brief History of Record Industry Suicide.”
“Thanks to her tutelage, before long Randy is toting roses, dressing in a tuxedo, and ballroom dancing with his clients.”
Looking for tweets for Randy.