from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A diminutive of Randall and Randolph, used as a male given name in the US.
- proper n. A diminutive of the female given name Miranda.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disorderly; boisterous; obstreperous; riotous; also, noisily wanton.
- n. A sturdy beggar or vagrant; one who exacts alms by threatenings and abusive language. Also called randy-beggar.
- n. A romping girl; a noisy hoyden; a scold; a violent and vulgar quarrelsome woman.
- n. A spree: as, to be on the randy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling great sexual desire
Sorry, no etymologies found.