Did you possibly mean ash?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- interj. Used to express pleasure, satisfaction, surprise, or great joy.
- v. To exclaim in pleasure, satisfaction, surprise, or great joy: The crowd was oohing and aahing beside the panda's enclosure.
- interj. Indication of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
- interj. Indication of joyful pleasure.
- interj. Indication of sympathy.
- interj. Indication of mouth being opened wide.
- interj. To express understanding.
- n. Expression of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
- n. Expression of joy and/or pleasure.
- n. The exclamation aah.
- v. To say or exclaim aah.
- v. express admiration and pleasure by uttering `ooh' or `aah'
“While his hands are (or were) squeaky clean, he's just dragged them across a splattered palette of germs collected from every patient he's seen today, yesterday, or maybe even last week, and now - open up and say "aah" - those hands are headed straight for your unguarded mouth.”
“aah" -- doesn't she sound like the violins in the scary music they use in”
“I made the "aah" sound and told him he would have to endure a reminiscence.”
“Snowed in at the hotel and unable to move my car, I did try to study the lists: 128 legal two-letter words, 1,293 threeletters: 'aah', 'aal' 'aas' 'aba', 'abb', 'abo', 'abs', 'aby',”
“Another poster known as "aah" claimed he had been told he would have his voucher in 20 working days.”
“But Labour's focus on abolishing child poverty is not, as he (deliberately) patronisingly claims, for the "aah" factor.”
“When I first saw that Aa, a group from Brooklyn, was playing at FNR, I pronounced the band's name like "aah" in my head.”
“Rule: If someone due to pain or difficulty said 'aah' 'ooh' 'oof' tuf or cried out loudly and a sound was heard then the Namaz will break.”
“If from an ill person the words 'aah' 'ooh' 'tuf came out without his control then the Namaz will not break.”
“The desert setting here provides that calming "aah" feeling so you can focus on getting healthy with the seven-night Life Enhancement Program.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘aah’.
Words in which the second letter is A
aa gets over 40 hits
aardvark 49 hits
abbatoir 103 hits
abjure 138 hits
3 letter words, not the girl band.
boggle and speed scrabble would not be half as fun without them.
There are 17576 different sequences of three letters (26 x 26 x 26). How many of them occur in words? General rules of engagement: mononyms only, lower case preferred to upper case, short preferred...
favorite scrabble words to use on the oblivious
Looking for tweets for aah.