from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or concerning anabolism.
- n. An anabolic steroid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to anabolism; an anabolic changes, or processes, more or less constructive in their nature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by or exhibiting anabolism; pertaining to anabolism in general; assimilative; constructively metabolic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by or promoting constructive metabolism
- adj. of or related to the synthetic phase of metabolism
Sorry, no etymologies found.