from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A form of flashback in which earlier parts of a narrative are related to others that have already been narrated
- n. Recovery of strength after sickness.
- n. A kind of epileptic attack, originating from gastric disorder.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Recovery of strength after sickness.
- A species of epileptic attack, originating from gastric disorder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In medicine: Recovery of strength after disease.
- n. A kind of sympathetic epilepsy from gastric disturbance. Also called analepsia and analepsy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.