from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person specially trained to administer anesthetics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who gives an anesthetic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before the patient is treated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who administers anesthetics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before he is treated
Sorry, no etymologies found.