from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A soldier in the artillery; a gunner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who operates artillery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person skilled in artillery or gunnery; a gunner; an artilleryman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person skilled in designing and constructing artillery.
- n. One skilled in the use of artillery; a gunner; an artilleryman.
artillery + -ist (Wiktionary)