from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The trade of mercers.
- n. A mercer's shop.
- n. The goods in which a mercer deals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The trade of mercers; the goods in which a mercer deals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The class of commodities or goods in which a mercer deals, as silks, woolen cloths, etc.
- n. The trade of a mercer.
- n. A place where mercers' wares are sold.
French mercerie. (Wiktionary)