from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving about; being in motion.
- adj. Having gotten out of bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In motion; characterized by motion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Stirring; in a state of activity or motion; out of bed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- On the stir; on the move; stirring; active.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. on the move
- adj. out of bed
Sorry, no etymologies found.