from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The yellow to grayish-brown wax secreted by the honeybee for constructing honeycombs.
- n. Commercial wax obtained by processing and purifying the crude wax of the honeybee and used in making candles, crayons, and polishes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A wax secreted by bees from which they make honeycomb; or, the processed form of this wax used in the manufacture of various goods.
- n. “Business”; in phrases like mind your own beeswax and none of your beeswax.
- v. To polish (something) with beeswax.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The wax secreted by bees, and of which their cells are constructed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The wax secreted by bees, of which their cells are constructed. See wax.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cover with beeswax
- n. a yellow to brown wax secreted by honeybees to build honeycombs
From bees + 's + wax (Wiktionary)