from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being beguiled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of beguiling, or the state of being beguiled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of beguiling; the state of being beguiled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an entertainment that provokes pleased interest and distracts you from worries and vexations
- n. magnetic personal charm
Sorry, no etymologies found.