Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a blade or blades, as a plant, a knife, etc.: as, “bladed grass,”
- 1; “bladed field,”
- Stripped of blades or leaves.
- In mineralogy, composed of long and narrow plates like the blade of a knife: as, bladed structure.
- In heraldry, used when the stalk or the blade of any kind of grain is borne of a color different from the ear or fruit: as, an ear of corn or, bladed vert.
- adj. having a blade; having the specified number of blades
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having a blade or blades.
- adj. Divested of blades.
- adj. (Min.) Composed of long and narrow plates, shaped like the blade of a knife.
- adj. composed of thin flat plates resembling a knife blade
- adj. bearing or characterized by a blade or sword; often used in combination
- adj. having a blade or blades; often used in combination
“To top it off, she even provides instructions on how to make your own asparagus peeler from a thin bladed knife and a 15 length of 16 gauge wire - in case you don't want to spend for a commercial one.”
“Complainant 2 pulled away (or "bladed") by turning his right shoulder and arm away from the officer.”
“This is where the bulk of the cloud IT market will be: re-equipping enterprise data centres to become IT power stations, generating applications as services, and gaining economies of scale from the high utilisation of commodity resources such as bladed x86 processors, scalable modular storage arrays, and an underlying Ethernet network.”
“It is thought Hogan, 56, 'bladed', cutting himself to start a flow of blood which then poured down his face and all over his white T-shirt.”
“This is a factor to bear in mind when evaluating specific technologies such as bladed solutions to host virtual desktops on a 'one to one' model, versus more of a shared server type of infrastructure.”
“What a thrill, but Pete's deflated when he notes that Rita's "bladed":”
“bladed' himself to start the flow of blood at the press conference to promote their tour of Australia”
“It has a bladed flywheel for resistance and is quite noisy, but its rowing action silky smooth and the design is a rock solid.”
“I would assume the bladed arcs of the fork legs help prevent the flex that leads to chatter.”
“Hikari approached the bladed ships as they turned from horizontal to vertical.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bladed’.
A Russian Doll word is a word that, when you remove the first and last letters, is either the empty string, or a Russian Doll word. These are all of the 6 or more letter Russian Doll words found in...
Words and phrases used in blazoning heraldic devices, along with names and other terms associated with the art and science.
Other similar lists can be found on Wordnik, especially that...
Looking for tweets for bladed.