from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Produced by or as if by braiding.
- adj. Having braids.
- adj. Decorated with braid.
- adj. Flowing in an interconnected network of channels that divide and reunite: a braided stream.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of braid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. adorned with braid.
- adj. formed into a braid or braids.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Specifically, anastomosed or interlaced: said of a stream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. woven by (or as if by) braiding
Sorry, no etymologies found.