from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of bleary-eyed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having sore eyes; having the eyes dim with rheum; dim-sighted.
- adj. Lacking in perception or penetration; short-sighted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having sore eyes; having the eyes dimmed or inflamed by flowing tears or rheum; dim-sighted.
- Wanting in perception or understanding; short-sighted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tired to the point of exhaustion
Sorry, no etymologies found.