from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of blowout.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The cleaning of the flues of a boiler from scale, etc., by a blast of steam.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A feast; an entertainment; a great demonstration; a spree.
- n. A recess or hollow in a sand-dune formed by the action of the wind in carrying away the lighter particles.
- n. In electricity, a device for blowing out by an air-blast, a magnetic field, etc., the are formed in opening an electric circuit.
Sorry, no etymologies found.