- n. slang A very long inhalation of smoke, particularly marijuana.
- n. slang Excess.
- n. slang One given to excess, whether good or ill.
- n. slang An obnoxious, selfish and overbearing person; an attention hog.
- n. slang A disappointment.
- n. slang The first cup of brewed coffee collected from under the coffee filter. Also, a cup of very strong coffee, much the same as espresso.
- v. slang To selfishly take or keep something; to hog; especially to hold a joint (marijuana) dangling between the lips instead of passing it on.
- v. slang To get something by bullying, intimidation; be a tough guy.
“It begins, of course, with a shrine to Pong ... and from there, visitors go wherever they like -- playing whatever they want, or whatever they can bogart from the sticky-fingered youngsters who think Donkey Kong has something to do with mules.”
“BUtif someone is passing around a shared smoke, then to "bogart" means ot hog it as if it was yours alone.”
“Filed under Celluloid, Roundup, Vinyl · Tagged with dolly parton, humphrey bogart”
“Filed under Celluloid, Roundup, Vinyl · Tagged with alien, humphrey bogart, sigourney weaver”
“(Soundbite of laughter) SAGAL: And only the shop steward can bogart it.”
“Robin (of CrossFit Regina fame) found another version, so I decided to bogart it.”
“People were always trying to crash or bogart the concert.”
“We ended up having to bogart a bottle of bitters -- a really old bottle of bitters -- out of Tina's personal stash in Brooklyn, yet another reason to thank God for producer Tina.”
“I want you to know that I have not spoken to the press and it was never my intent to bogart or jam you against a wall.”
“LMAO What about those meds your holdin out on me, come on dude dont bogart that joint!!”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bogart’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Words and terms about (illicit) drugs and related subcultures.
Culling my main Favorites list, and noticing how few of my favorite words are verbs. I'll have to work on that...
The things that can be done to a cuppa joe.
that's what's happening...
My pets' names and nicknames past and present
Slang vocabulary, words often found in the Urban Dictionary.
Looking for tweets for bogart.