from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that bonds.
- n. See header.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A machine or substance used to make a bond, or a person who uses such.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who places goods under bond or in a bonded warehouse.
- n. A bonding stone or brick; a bondstone.
- n. A freeholder on a small scale.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who bonds; one who deposits goods in a bonded warehouse.
- n. In masonry, a stone which reaches a considerable distance into or entirely through a wall for the purpose of binding it together: principally used when the wall is faced with ashler for the purpose of tying the facing to the rough backing. Also called bond-stone. See cut under ashler.
- n. A yeoman of Norway, Sweden, or Denmark.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
IConn, our high performance call bonder for high pin count applications continues to achieve the technical performance we anticipated and it is generating the ASP premiums we expected.
Products are suitable for round-section bars, square-section bars, flat-section bars and special steel profiles without the need for solid surface coating lubricants, such as bonder - generally used on the Shumag draw benches.
Cheney, a consummate male-bonder -- he spent quality time with Dresser's CEO at a Texas quail hunt -- was integral to making the final push to do the deal.
D&D seems to be an almost universal bonder for a huge number of geeks out there.
To a completion guarantor a screenplay is a legal document, signed off by the distributor, lender, bonder, producer and director, analogous to what the plans and specifications for a building are to a construction firm.
Intercropping overstory species or as shade for partially shade - tolerant understory crops species for highly shade - tolerant understory understory crops and crops or as a bonder tree around fields species with strata can with light strata with shade - tolerant sufficient light mixed perenniaI cropping systems be over - topped if open-grown with full penetrates through overstory overstory shade or open-grown with full sun sunlight light overstory or
Call himself felt a kind of guilt at having missed it, though the work he and Gus had done on the bonder had been just as dangerous, and just as necessary.
Epoxied bonder, sticks to anything on contact, and it's not water soluble.
Epoxied bonder, sticks toanything on contact, and it's not water soluble.
Without forgetting that he is an Englishman, he will cast off that self-conceit and cold exclusiveness which make so many of your countrymen ridiculous in the eyes of foreigners, and, adapting himself to the situation, become, if needs be, a bandit in Corsica, a bonder in
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.