from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who makes models, especially from a plastic medium such as clay
- n. a person who models the behaviour of a physical system, especially by using a computer model
- n. a computer program that simulates a physical system
- n. a computer program that generates a three-dimensional representation of an object or system
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who models; hence, a worker in plastic art.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who models; especially, one who forms models or figures in clay, wax, or plaster.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who creates models
Sorry, no etymologies found.