from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dark to moderate or grayish green.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dark green colour, like that of some wine bottles.
- adj. Of a dark green colour, like that of some wine bottles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A dark shade of green, like that of bottle glass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A green color like that of common bottle-glass.
- Of a dark-green color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dark to moderate or greyish green
- adj. of a dark to moderate greyish green color
Sorry, no etymologies found.