from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Braided embroidery or trim.
- n. Braids considered as a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of braid.
- n. A braided trimming used as decoration on clothes or curtains
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of making or using braids.
- n. Braids, collectively; trimming.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of making or attaching braids.
- n. Braids collectively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
Sorry, no etymologies found.