- v. present participle of grade.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The act or method of arranging in or by grade, or of bringing, as the surface of land or a road, to the desired level or grade.
- n. evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- n. the act of arranging in a graduated series
- n. changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
“Coin grading is very difficult and no one, not even Albanese, can ‘bat near one thousand.’”
“That's what we call grading on a curve in the film critic system.”
“In Mexico real estate, another common problem I see with grading is the use of gardens against the exterior of the house.”
“The idea that Barack Obama could not have graduated from Harvard Law School without preferential grading is one of the most ridiculous racist assertions made so far during this campaign.”
“I am trying to find out if there is any correlation between the various systems used in grading hotels.”
“Because I am now immersed in grading exams to which I need to return I cannot say any more now.”
“Also, since grading is relative, the person who is the 7 will look better than a 7, because of all the 9s who did not “get” how to take theexam.”
“Previous efforts to standardize coin grading, even with encapsulation, were not entirely successful.”
“For sure, no two coins are alike and grading is an art not a science.”
“Instead, collectors should learn some about the factors involved in grading, should learn which sellers to trust, and should find experts who gladly share knowledge.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘grading’.
Use these and get promoted
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
Looking for tweets for grading.