from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To escape, especially forcefully or defiantly.
- v. (idiomatic) to bring out, use, or present
- v. to separate from a bundle
- v. To begin suddenly; to emerge in a certain condition.
- v. To suddenly get pimples, especially on one's face.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. start abruptly
- v. move away or escape suddenly
- v. become raw or open
- v. take from stowage in preparation for use
- v. begin suddenly and sometimes violently
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.