from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having a wide band of electromagnetic frequencies: a broadband network.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or carrying a wide band of electromagnetic frequencies
- n. A wide band of electromagnetic frequencies
- n. An internet connection with a much larger capacity than dial-up or ISDN.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. responding to or operating at a wide band of frequencies
- adj. of or relating to or being a communications network in which the bandwidth can be divided and shared by multiple simultaneous signals (as for voice or data or video)
Sorry, no etymologies found.