from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The plant Camelina sativa, sometimes cultivated for oilseed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a genus of annual and biennial herbs of Mediterranean to Central Asia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A woolen material with small basket-pattern and loose upstanding hairs.
- Same as Camelidœ or Cameloidea.
- n. Treacle-mustard; wormseed.
- n. [capitalized] A genus of plants, natural order Cruciferœ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. annual and biennial herbs of Mediterranean to central Asia
From the genus name Camelina (Wiktionary)