from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A soldier in the artillery; a gunner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who tends and operates a piece of artillery, especially a cannon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who manages, or fires, cannon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who takes part in the loading and discharging of cannon; an artilleryman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a serviceman in the artillery
From cannon + -eer (Wiktionary)