from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A cheap showy trinket.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of tchotchke.
- n. Alternative spelling of Tzatza.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Yiddish) an attractive, unconventional woman
- n. (Yiddish) an inexpensive showy trinket
Yiddish tshatshke, from Polish dialectal czaczka.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Yiddish, from Russian and other Slavic languages. (Wiktionary)