from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A cheap showy trinket.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of tchotchke.
- n. Alternative spelling of Tzatza.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Yiddish) an attractive, unconventional woman
- n. (Yiddish) an inexpensive showy trinket
Watch live demonstrations and pick up a funky chachka or a tribal tapestry with a story.
The state's Bayam Elementary School is debating whether or not to bar Santa Claus, dreidels and any other religious-themed chachka from the school's holiday gift store.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.