from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be collected: a collectible loan.
- adj. Worthy of being collected: collectible antique coins.
- n. One of a group or class of objects, such as period glass or historical memorabilia, sought by collectors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Worthy or suitable for collecting on historical/financial grounds, or for meeting a personal aesthetic.
- adj. Rightfully subject to payment.
- adj. That is likely to be paid.
- n. An object which someone might want to collect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being collected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See collectable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)
- adj. subject to or requiring payment especially as specified
collect + -ible (Wiktionary)