from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be injected. Used of a drug.
- n. A drug or medicine that can be injected.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being (or designed to be) injected
- n. A drug which is designed to be injected
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. capable of being conveniently injected; -- used of drug preparations, such as sterile lyophilize medicine in a serum-capped vial. Opposite of
- adj. Requiring injection for administration; -- of drugs, especially those not active by oral administration. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of receiving an injection.
- Capable of being injected.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of drugs) capable of being injected
inject + -able (Wiktionary)