from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The driver of a chariot.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who drives a chariot.
- v. To drive a chariot.
- v. To drive someone in a chariot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who drives a chariot.
- n. A constellation. See Auriga, and Wagones.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who drives or directs a chariot.
- n. [capitalized] The constellation Auriga (which see).
- n. A serranoid fish, Dules auriga, having a filamentous dorsal spine like a coach-whip. It is a rare Brazilian and Caribbean sea-fish. Also called coachman.
- To drive a chariot, or as if in a chariot; act the part of a charioteer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a conspicuous constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Great Bear and Orion at edge of Milky Way
- n. the driver of a chariot
From chariot + -eer - French charioteur (Wiktionary)