from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of clangor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A loud, repeating clanging sound; a loud racket; a din.
- v. To make a clanging sound.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See clangor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a loud resonant repeating noise
- v. make a loud resonant noise
Sorry, no etymologies found.