from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of cooperate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To act or operate jointly with another or others; to concur in action, effort, or effect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To act or operate jointly with another or others to the same end; work or endeavor with another or together to promote the same object: as, Russia coöperated with Great Britain, Austria, and Prussia in reducing the power of Napoleon.
- To unite in producing the same effect; tend to the same result: as, natural and moral events coöperate in illustrating the wisdom of the Creator.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. work together on a common enterprise of project
Sorry, no etymologies found.