from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to commination.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Threatening or denouncing punishment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Menacing; threatening punishment.
- In law, coercive; threatening; imposing an unconscionable forfeiture or other hardship, in such sense as not to be enforcible in a court of justice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. containing warning of punishment
Sorry, no etymologies found.