from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of content.
- n. That which is contained.
- n. A table of contents, a list of chapters, etc. in a book, and the page numbers on which they start.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of content.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. See content, n.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See content.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
Sorry, no etymologies found.