from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A blank or specially printed leaf at the beginning or end of a book.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A blank page at the front or back of a book.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an unprinted leaf at the beginning or end of a book, circular, programme, etc.
- n. A blank leaf in the front of back or a book.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A blank leaf at the beginning or end of a book; the blank leaf of a folded circular, program, or the like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a blank leaf in the front or back of a book
Sorry, no etymologies found.