from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or intended for correction.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the imprisonment or rehabilitation of convicted criminals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to, or intended for, correction; used for correction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to or intended for correction or reformation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. concerned with or providing correction
Sorry, no etymologies found.