from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who resides in a cottage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who has the tenure of a cottage, usually also the occupant.
- n. One who engages in sex in public lavatories; a practitioner of cottaging.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lives in a cottage.
- n. One who lives on the common, without paying any rent, or having land of his own.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lives in a cottage, in any sense of that word.
- n. In English law, one who lives on the common without paying any rent or having land of his own.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who lives in a cottage
cottage + -er (Wiktionary)