from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In opposition to a revolution
- n. A person who opposes a revolution and attempts to reverse the changes made by it
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a revolutionary whose aim is to reverse the changes introduced by an earlier revolution
- adj. relating to or being a counterrevolution
- adj. marked by opposition or antipathy to revolution
counter- + revolutionary (Wiktionary)