Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Crape.
- n. a very thin, lustrous dress-silk.
- To curl; crimp; buckle; put up in curl-papers; frizz: as, to crêpe the hair.
- n. alternative spelling of crepe.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Same as crape.
- n. Any of various crapelike fabrics, whether crinkled or not.
- n. A small thin pancake.
- n. Paper with a finely crinkle texture, usually sold in rolls of 2-3 inches width; crepe paper; -- it is usually colored brightly and used for decoration.
- n. paper with a crinkled texture; usually colored and used for decorations
- n. small very thin pancake
- v. cover or drape with crape
- n. a soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface
- Borrowing from French crêpe, from Latin crispus. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘crêpe’.
Looking for tweets for crêpe.